- Lesson dates will be scheduled according to the french Zone B calendar.
- All lessons will be with a single student, and will take place on a day and time agreed upon by the student and teacher.
- Before payment, the teacher will explain to the student and/or parent the curriculum for the following lessons.
- Like any other school subject or activity, piano lessons require a certain level of commitment. The student will be expected to practice between lessons.
- Students must enroll for 10 lessons. Students are entitled to a single trial lesson before their first enrollment.
- Enrollment is possible at any time during the year on a space-permitting basis.
- The tuition for each 10 lesson pass is calculated using the following lesson fees:
- 20 € for each 30 minute lesson,
- 30 € for each 45 minute lesson.
- No lessons will be given before payment has been received.
- The 10 lesson pass is not refundable.
- Lesson times will not be extended if the student is late.